MBA - Product Marketing Planner / Launch Manager
Product Marketing Planner / Launch Manager
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Product Marketing Planner / Launch Manager on our Product Management team in Singapore.
The Planning manager position has ownership for the business performance for the assigned Dell Displays or Peripherals product category.
The Launch manager position covers product management, launch and business development, and New Growth Categories for the assigned Dell Displays or Peripherals product category.
As a Planning Manager
- Position the product and drive profitable business growth
- Develop business strategy and product life-cycle management
- Develop Sales Enablement training projects
- Develop clear business KPIs and collaborate with global stakeholders
As a Launch Manager
- Create Go-To-Market plans, strategies for launching new products
- Craft product specifications and positioning documents/collaterals, tactical competitive analysis
- Develop customer & press evaluation programs
- Manage product End of Life (EOL) transitions to ensure product acceptance and success during the product lifecycle
- 6+ years prior work experience in high-tech, marketing or service-oriented business, or equivalent related experience
- Demonstrated aptitude to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Self-directed with a Strategic agility and Drive for results, and a holistic approach to business -challenges himself/herself and the team to constantly look for new approaches and hatch creative ideas for improvement
Specific to Planning Manager
- Understand market/technology trends and be a communication leader that is data driven (strategic analysis/modelling), rigorous end-to-end execution overview and collaborate to drive actions with key global teams across Dell.
Specific to Launch Manager
- Able to communicate effectively across global and regional key stakeholders.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top