Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell Technologies portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
Join us as a [Inside Sales Account Manager] on our [Inside Sales] team in Xiamen to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling our ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers through telephone and email conversations. It will be your job to ensure that every customer interaction is tailored and exceptional.
- Work with customers/partners in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business problems, occasionally support outside sales lead
- Manage a high number of medium accounts, or a fewer number of large accounts
- Contribute beyond self and be sought out by others
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative business solutions
- Knowledge of the full range of products and services and how these align to customer needs
- Recognition of improvement opportunities with individuals and within segment
- Effective use of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College and above degree or equivalent experience, more than 1 years of sales experience
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 1- Feb-2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.