Global Contract Operations, Senior Advisor
Location: Remote - United States
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices - Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting, and complex problems to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally, or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs, projects, and processes, and maintain related records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization, and manage a wide range of legal business matters.
Join us as a Global Contracting Senior Advisor on our Legal Operations team in the United States (remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
This is a full-time legal department position dedicated to global contracting initiatives in support of the Legal Department in Global Contract Operations, initially focusing primarily on terms and conditions, contract drafting, and sales contracts templates related activities.
Additionally, the person in this role will utilize her / his vast experience and skills in contract management, business acumen, organization, and detail orientation to direct project teams in a complex evolving contracting and business environment.
- Be a key effective leader in new and/ or revised departmental procedures, programs, and initiatives
- Direct function/regional teams on projects that will impact contracting process
- Manage multiple global contracts related projects with varying deadlines
- Serve as the leader of contract drafting, maintenance and governance initiatives for sales contract templates
- Support and provide training to sales, sales operations, and order administration staff concerning contract, legal, and revenue recognition guidelines
- Communicate effectively with a diverse group of contacts across the company, including senior management and business leaders as well as international colleagues while exercising sound judgment, initiative, and discretion on sensitive matters
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Strong experience with and understanding sales contracts negotiations, sales business tools and processes
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills: articulate and able to modulate communications based on audience; strategically agile; adapts well to change; ability to demystify complex activities and convey in a simple, straight forward manner
- Incredible drive for results, meticulous attention to detail and exceptional sense of quality, personal accountability and intentional focus on building great relationships, value diverse perspectives, live our purpose, principles, and values, and is recognized as someone people want to work with
- Advanced analytical and presentation skills
- Project Management experience
- Internal Dell sales contracting experience
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.