Especialista en Servidores - Soporte Técnico
- Montpellier, France
Technical Support Engineer
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn't end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help - by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there's an issue with a customer's product, we'll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a an Engineer on our Technical Support team in Montpellier to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Our Technical Support team works with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. Based in Montpellier - France.
- Resolve customer-reported hardware issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Manage your own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills: / Portuguese Native or C1and English B2 min
- Technical Skills: RAID, NAS, SAN, Windows, Linux, VmWare, ...
- Bachelor's degree plus some relevant experience; or equivalent experience
- French knowledge
- Experience working with servers, storage and networking, any IT certification will be appreciated
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top