Data Sales Specialist
- Tokyo, Japan
VMware Tanzu GreenPlumスターティングメンバーの募集です。
VMware Tanzu Greenplumは、オープンソースのGreenplum Databaseをベースにした、世界で初めてフル機能を備えたマルチクラウドの大規模並列処理（MPP）データプラットフォームです。
顧客のビジネス促進のための分析ツールとして VMware Tanzu Greenplumを一緒に提案いただける営業を募集しております。
We are looking for a high-energy, software sales professional who will identify and bring to closure to Tanzu Data Platform product and service opportunities. You are expected to generate net new business as well as for maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. You are responsible for the overall health and sales performance of the territory of defined accounts.
Ready to build? So are we. Come join VMware's new exciting Modern Applications Platform Business Unit (MAPBU), made up of products and services under the Tanzu Data portfolio to help customers r un and manage their transactional and analytic workload s . We offer open source transactional and analytic databases plus open source analytic algorithm librar ies running on prem or in any public/private cloud to deliver our customers' most important business outcomes.
Interacting with C-Level and VP-Level Executives, you will be driving the d ata and analytic transformation strategy for our Enterprise customers.
- Closely work with Enterprise sales, partner sales, and other Tanzu sales and pre-sales team to propose best solution to customer
- Understand customer needs
- Understand "Pivotal Data Suite" and "VMware Tanzu Greenplum"
Required Skills / Experiences:
- Native Japanese and business level of English
- Work with other VMware Sales Executives, Office Directors and Platform Architects to drive the Tanzu Data value proposition into our Enterprise accounts
- Assist in the preparation of pre-work, scoping and contracts for Tanzu POC and Services engagements
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by our products and services
- New logo acquisition/working with existing customers to introduce and expand our application and platform services within your assigned market territory
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue/ retention rates for specified key accounts
- Represent VMware with integrity, maintain an industry credibility, prospect for new business, and establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences
Desired Skills / Experiences:
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Previous experience of working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience of selling Enterprise s oftware , Cloud applications experience would be an asset*
Twitter : https://twitter.com/greenplummy
This position is eligible for TanzuChallenge referral campaign
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-01-07
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top