Client Principal-Dell Technologies Select
- Flexible / Remote
At Dell Technologies, we don't just raise the bar in terms of technology; we raise it in terms of our innovative go-to-market strategy. Focused on driving global growth through market expansion, sales and customer satisfaction, our Client Principal team provides business and technology consultancy for named global accounts. We work closely with our Global Accounts Sales team to help meet revenue and specific customer requirements, while developing the customer's understanding of the ground-breaking product portfolio Dell Technologies provides.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Client Principalon our Dell Technlogies Select team in North America.
As a member of the Transformational Customer Group, the Client Principal is a senior thought leader that drives complex, transformational solution opportunities with our largest, most strategic customers. The role is responsible for collaborating with sales teams and customer executives to help lead, win and deliver transformative customer outcomes via Dell Technologies solutions. As the solution opportunity is explored, the Client Principal will develop an agenda, define a sales campaign roadmap, and decide which technology components are needed to achieve the client's objectives.
The Client Principal is the central point of contact for our clients and for the sales and delivery teams aligned to the overall solution's components. They play a critical role as a "trusted advisor" to client CxOs and Business Unit
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years in IT sales or management consulting, including 5+ years in a Partner/Principal role
- Experience directly leading client executives through multi-year IT transformations sized at a minimum of $25M per transaction, starting during the pre-sales cycle thru to customer service hand off.
- Prior work on topics outside of IT strategy, including organization design, change management, and process redesign.
- Experience in orchestrating technical and sales resources to drive large customer projects in your key accounts.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills which allow you to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels within the EMC Federation of companies, customers, partners and vendors.
- Experience working in matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing environments within an extremely competitive market.
- Practical understanding of virtualization, big-data, security, data storage, private cloud and hyper-converged solutions, as well as the solution's value when mapped to an account's business needs.
- Ability for overnight travel on a national or regional basis.
- Utility and/or Retail Industry knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline; a MBA is greatly respected.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you're ready to drive sales of ground-breaking products with truly global impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Back to top