Client Executive (Softbank)（シニアグローバルセールス職）
- Tokyo, Japan
Client Executive (Softbank Group)
Dell Technologies focused on helping customers transform their business and IT to compete and win in the digital economy. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees and contractors.
Dell Technologies Select (DT Select) is a global organization uniquely organized to deliver business outcomes to some of the most well-known and complex enterprises while building long-term, trusted relationships with clients. DT Select accomplishes this through specialized business and technical experts focused on partnering with customers to explore transformational change via best-in-class technology, services and solutions from Dell Technologies.
The Client Executive (CE) will be the trusted advisor to CIO's/Senior Decision Makers on an identified Dell Technologies Select account. In lock step with the Dell Technologies Architect and the Client Principal, the CE will translate the customers' business needs into opportunities that are best supported through the Dell Technologies family of businesses. The CE will be responsible for orchestrating the short and long term strategic approach for the customer and collaboratively harness and manage all necessary resources to achieve customer and Dell Technologies objectives.
This position requires an accomplished, hands-on, strategic account sales leader with a track record of outstanding sales and operational results within the Telecom. In addition, the CE must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent relationship-building style.
Client's Trusted Advisor
- Assigned to a specific DT Select account that requires global execution and has the highest complexity and strategic importance to Dell Technologies.
- Single focal point for all Dell Technologies activities; client education of Dell Technologies solutions and organizational developments
- Establishes a personal and professional brand as the trusted partner to our most strategic clients for the overall account growth, profitability, and customer NPS across Dell Technologies
- Simplification of complexities relative to managing large scale clients
- Must be able to anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of products and services to discover opportunities to position the total value of the Dell Technologies portfolio across the strategically aligned businesses (Dell, DellEMC, Pivotal, Secureworks, Virtustream, VMware)
Trusted Advisor for your Team
- Will serve as the lead to the global account team and leads activities of all aligned resources to ensure compliance with tactical and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for managing and inspecting the business including financial performance & forecast governance across the strategically aligned businesses
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the executive sponsor relationship for your client by keeping your executive sponsor informed about key priorities and critical concerns coming from your client
- Works with strategically aligned business partners to develop, execute and communicate overall global account strategy to all constituents; communicates organizational and functional strategy and translates it into goals.
- Responsible for effectively identifying, aligning and utilizing available internal and external resources around the world to build an appropriate coverage model for the account.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires 15+ years of related experience in selling to telecom company especially Softbank Group
- Additional criteria for Outside Sales: Typically requires 15+ years of field sales experience
- Excellent communication skills inclusive of executive communications and presentations; comfortable selling to all levels of an organization including extensive experience in the "C" suite
- Practical understanding of virtualization, big-data, security, data storage, private cloud and hyper-converged solutions, as well as the solution's value when mapped to an account's business needs
- Builds a high performing team around a common goal or vision and has track record of conflict resolution within extended team
- Leads with focus and teamwork to accomplish goals and educates team through clear direction, partnership and communications
- Proven track record of success leading in a matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing sales environment within an extremely competitive market
About Dell Technologies:
ハイブリッド クラウドによるITの変革、また、クラウド ネイティブ アプリケーションとビッグデータ ソリューションによるビジネスの変革を実現するため、堅牢なIT基盤を提供しています。180カ国に拠点を持つデルテクノロジーズは、エッジからコア、そしてクラウドまで、業界で最も包括的かつ革新的なポートフォリオにより、フォーチュン500に含まれる98%の企業を支援しています。
Dell Technologies Cloud:
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here. Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .
Back to top