Campus Hire-Supply Chain Planning Advisor
- Xiamen, China
This role will foster strong relationships with the Product Line Marketing and Worldwide Procurement teams. It will develop a strong understanding of the x86 Server marketplace, demand forecast creation, demand shaping tactics, product transitions and P&L management. This role provides the opportunity to demonstrate influencing skills, dealing with ambiguity, and end to end thinking. From this role, candidates can launch and be successful in several leadership and individual contributor roles across the end to end value chain from Sales through Procurement and Ops.
Come and join us as an Advisor at our Supply Chain Planning team in Xiamen, China.
- Responsible for demand sensing inputs/outputs to translate customer and financial requirements into actionable commodity level forecasts/guidance for Operations and Procurement, which balance customer experience with operational metrics
- Responsible for commodity level product transition plans to effectively migrate through the product life cycle without customer delivery interruptions or excess material supply
- Effectively prepare the Procurement team in developing commodity level capacity and supply plans that meet the prescribed demand plan as well as providing insight for contingency planning
- Govern demand consumption rates and provide early warning and mitigation options to supply issues
- Responsible for demand shaping programs with Product Line Marketing during times of supply imbalances or when required to meet a shift in the regional marketing or financial plans
- The applicant must have excellent business and finance acumen with good knowledge of marketing, operations and/or financial management, as well as excellent data modeling and communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth understanding of planning, data analysis and recommendation setting.
- The person should have solid analytical skills to resolve ad-hoc issues and adjust to the dynamic requirements of our customer and supplier base.
- The person must work with several information systems so a high level of proficiency is required in spreadsheet and database analysis tools, specifically MS Access, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021
This role is responsible for the end to end planning of multiple industry commodities for the Server business across APJC: from developing weekly, system level sales plans to determining component level supply requirements that support the sales plan to optimize product availability and cost. The role requires adaptability to influence Product Line Marketing and Demand Planning/COC teams towards demand stability and offer solutions to best utilize available supply and mitigate impacts of demand changes. This role also interacts frequently with procurement (WWP) and Product Group (PG) teams to align on forecast changes.
Back to top