Business Development Professional- Digital transformation
Belgium - Wemmel
If you are passionate about IT technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell Technologies is the place to be. Within our Medium Business team, we are looking for a Business Development Professional to work as part of a team based in Wemmel.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As a Business Development Professional, you'll build relationships with new customers advising them how technology can help boost their business.
- Understand your market using advanced analytics and interactions with customers.
You'll have the opportunity in using different sources of data to research your market, providing you with a solid base to interact with your customer about what's important to them.
- Build a relationship with your customers using the communication channel that best suits their needs.
- Understand the customers' needs in order to find a solution that fits their challenges and objectives. For this you'll work together with an extended virtual team of specialists to support you.
- Support your customers throughout the process making it easy for them to do business with Dell Technologies.
Combining a direct contact and E-commerce solution
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
We will do our utmost best to help you achieve a healthy Work-Life Balance and provide a fun working atmosphere. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- A strong interest in technology sales combined with commercial skills.
- Ability to act as a sales consultant to support customer and distributor needs.
- A first work experience in the IT industry is an advantage.
- Language skills NL/ENG OR FR/ENG.
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm