Associate Systems Engineer ll
- Budapest, Hungary
Associate Systems Engineer II
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process - and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Associate Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Budapest.
As an Associate Systems Engineer II, you will participate in the Global Services Associate Program (GSAP) to acquire the required skills and knowledge to perform and excel core job responsibilities. You will be provided with the necessary training and mentoring to build upon your technical skills for your career in EMC's Presales organization. This intensive role-based training includes technical training, best practices and methodologies and the EMC way of doing business. After the training, you will analyze and design technology solutions and provide technical expertise in support of Presales activities. You may also respond to customer requests and proposals as required and provide product level overviews to assigned customers in either the Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, or Specialist markets.
- Demonstrates functional mastery - Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Attends District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings. Demonstrates knowledge of the storage solutions industry and trends. Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions
- Drives business results and customer value - Self-motivated and understands the importance of a sense of urgency reflected through ability to meet multiple demands and changing priorities. Establish relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Understands the process and method to create financial proposals. Presents the design and value of proposed DellEMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management.
- Demonstrates org effectiveness and leadership - Takes ownership of personal development through formal and informal networks. Demonstrates effective presentation skills. Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience
- Builds EMC capabilities, cultures & values - Prioritize self-development and align goals to business needs. Actively contributes to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Demonstrates a high level of integrity while exhibits a desire to be on a winning team. Understands how to participate in external brand programs (blogging, social media, networking opportunities)
- Aligns with and drives EMC strategy. Understands the global business environment and applies that understanding to his/her work. Understands trusted advisor requirements and identifies customer relationships necessary to be successful. Embrace opportunities to provide feedback in support of change, including new ideas/approaches. Open to creative and innovative suggestions from others. Observes and questions existing processes and practices
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent calibre with Presales experience or Professional IT experience.
- You have general knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Operations and may even have some knowledge of Dell EMC storage technology & products.
- The ideal candidate will have great potential and desire to learn, coupled with experience in infrastructure, applications, software, and/or services.
- Working knowledge of cloud models including virtualization, converged infrastructure, and public offerings is a plus.
- You're self-motivated, proactive, and understand the importance of a sense of urgency. You have a passion for technology and desire to learn. You love working with others and solving problems. Innovation is intriguing to you and you do all things with high integrity.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top