Associate Systems Engineer l
- Budapest, Hungary
Associate Systems Engineer I
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process - and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Associate Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Budapest.
We are a global organization of dedicated technical solution designers and well-trained product advisors with a love for supporting our customers' success. We come from engineering, liberal arts, and sales backgrounds, and we partner with other specialists from our family of companies to guarantee the best service and solutions for our clients. We are thought leaders who innovate together as a community, and we are connected by a global leadership that is focused solely on supporting and enabling our systems engineers. Those who join us have a track record that demonstrates they are passionately curious, supportive in teams and to customers, and have the tenacity to problem solve. If this is you, then we invite you to apply!
- Create long-term professional and personal relationships with customers, partners, and teammates to facilitate effective information exchanges with the goal of enabling customer transformations that drive human progress
- Serve as Trusted Advisor to customers, partners, and teammates by performing effective discovery of technical and business requirements, processing the data objectively, and designing the most effective data center infrastructure solutions
- Collaborate with teammates, partners, and customers, encouraging different points-of-view and ensuring diversity of thought in the technical sales process of driving towards a recommended solution
- Think creatively to design data center solutions that encompass the breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio while addressing identified business challenges and providing the desired business outcome
- Demonstrate passionately curious about learning; specifically, commit to learning the Dell Technologies data center infrastructure portfolio, competitive offerings, general IT changes, combined with customer and industry trends
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (Information Technology, ITM, MIS, Technology, etc.) or in a subject that demonstrates your technical aptitude (Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Math, Applied Sciences, etc.)
- Your previous roles have been any combination of the following: 1 year in Presales, 2 to 3 years in IT, or 2 to 3 years in roles that were technically focused, highly focused on customers, required problem solving and/or innovation, and/or demonstrated ability and preference for learning.
- You have a proven track record that demonstrates your behavioural attributes and willingness to learn.
- Ultimately, you are a person with a passion for problem solving and a bias towards innovation, and we want you here at Dell EMC Commercial Presales.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .
Back to top