Admin Ops Specialist
- Beijing, China
VMware China R&D Center has more than 700 employees and is one of the top global VMware R&D centers around the world. Founded in Beijing in 2007 with a Shanghai office in 2011, it engages in the development of VMware's core products including the software-defined data center, hybrid cloud, and end user computing. Through disruptive innovation, local talent cultivation, and cooperation with local partners in cutting-edge technologies and solutions for the Asia-Pacific market, VMware China R&D Center makes the commitment to global and local talent in China, Innovation for China, Go-To-Market with Chinese partners to foster fast growth of the local market demands, and facilitates Chinese customer's journey to the cloud era.
For admin part:
- Onsite support BU meetings/events;
- Employee travel booking;
- Coordinate and execute on employee site events;
- Onsite support external events;
- Host internal visitors/external customers;
- Other given tasks
For business operation part:
- Coordinate with outsourcing company to manage onsite contractors stuff
- Gathering requires,
- Raising PR
- Dealing with payment etc.
- Good writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone/email interactions.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 1 year experience in MNC is preferred.
- Highly motivated and prepared to accept challenges.
Category : General and Administrative
Subcategory: Administrative Support
Experience: Entry Level
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2019-11-13
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top