- Beijing, China
Account Executive - Direct Sales
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a an Account Executive on our Direct Sales team in Beijing to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers in small and medium size accounts.
- Develop an understanding of customers' business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions and expertise of market trends that impact on Dell Technologies customers
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers' business and the growth of Dell Technologies
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top