Academy Program - New Graduate Inside Sales
- Austin, TX
VMware recognizes that today's students are tomorrow's trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers' digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you've always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware Academy Program
VMware invests for the future in VMware's Sales and Customer Experience Support organization through the Academy Program. This opportunity will allow you to complete an extensive training program that involves sales, technical and product training.
This global development program is for university graduates who aspire to become the next generation of leaders in our Worldwide Sales and Customer Experience Support organizations.
The Academy expects to offer you:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
Inside Sales Representative:
- The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone. A typical day involves speaking with 20-30 customers and 10+ partners that are considering purchasing VMware products. You will be responding to inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable to closing sales and placing orders typically generated by national advertising and/or referrals. You will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via our sales model, while maximizing revenue and margin generation. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field of study
- Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative high-energy sales environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have the ability to start in July 2021
- Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects
- Technical knowledge of or prior experience using VMware products
- Prior client-facing work experience
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Inside Sales
Experience: New Graduate
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-01-11
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top