5G Transformation Specialist
- Paris, France
5G Telco Transformation Specialist
PARIS / FRANCE
Dell Technologies vision is to create evolutionary products to help our customer transform their businesses from edge to core to cloud, enabled by the advance of 5G, AI and Edge computing.
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Join us as a 5G Telco Transformation Specialist in our Global Compute and Networking team in Paris to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a 5G Telco Transformation Specialist you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the product road-maps and deliver our technology strategy into some of the largest and most influential Telco customer accounts in the world. In order to do this you will lead a matrix sales team working alongside our customers in the field to develop solutions based on key Dell Technologies and accelerate adoption.
A Dell Technologies Telco Engineer possesses an informed understanding of the customer's business & challenges alongside being an expert on mobile, fixed and wireless technologies.
A background working with NEPs & ISVs and within Tier 1 Service Providers have made you an expert on Telco Cloud, NFVi and MEC and the technologies that underpin them.
A deep understanding of vCD/VIO, Openstack, Kubernetes and SDN married to knowledge of end to end architectures (RAN, central office, mobile backhaul and Operations and Orchestration).
- Works with Sales Teams to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce Industry specific solution, service and technical sales plans (from Cloud -Core -edge)
- Drives strategy and implementation of technical sales for platforms (typically Cloud solutions, to Core solutions to Edge solutions to Enterprise Edge) and services within these areas of focus and responsibility.
- Jointly develops and documents DELL Technologies solutions to meet customer objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately - EBCs, PoCs, RFXs
- Work closely with TelcoSP PG teams to identify, quantify and construct next generation solution platforms targeted at the 5G transformation market pillars.
- Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides insights to the customer. Maintains knowledge of DELL Technologies solutions and competition to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DELL Technologies solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Dell Technologies Platform value offering, including compute/control, networking, systems management, DR/Business Recovery practices, operation etc. (beneficial in support deployment of Dell Technologies platforms).
- Excellent presentation skills in front of all levels of the Customer Organization and C-Level audience.
- Self-motivated, proactive and understands the importance of a strong sense of urgency reflected through ability to drive customer demand within target areas.
- Excellent Telco industry knowledge and ability to anticipate new technology industry trends. Including but not limited to the mobile technologies (4G, LTE, 5G, Private Spectrum). Strong familiarity of OpenSource initiatives, Standards and evolving virtualized Telco workloads/use cases is preferred.
- Clearly understands the customers language and how it relates to Dell Technologies solutions strategy.
- Good understanding of Dell Technologies competitors in the area of Telco Transformation and cloud solutions. as well as an understanding of the competitive environment for the target Telco customers.
- Excellent communication skills in order to maintain coordination and cooperation across multiple Dell Technology sales, PG and support teams.
- 7-10 years of related sales and technical experience, Telco experience preferred
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 31st April 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Back to top