5G Software Senior Manager
- Ottawa, Canada
5G Software Senior Manager
Remote until facilities re-open in Ottawa
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is looking for a 5G Software Senior Manager to take part in a once in a career opportunity to be part of building something from scratch and shepherding it into the marketplace.
The 5G Software Senior Manager will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered Ottawa R&D team. The team will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a technology new to Dell for addressing the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators and to help our customers to exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will have significant work experience managing and technically leading software development teams leading to product delivery.
From applied research to advanced engineering, Dell's 5G R&D team will design and develop ground-breaking products & solutions. It's a fascinating field of work. You will be involved in assessing the competition, developing technology and products and generating intellectual property. Your contributions will drive product architecture and implementation. And you will work with colleagues across the business to ensure Dell products always lead the way.
- Directs, leads and manages a 5G software development team
- Ensure team meets project requirements for schedule and quality
- Hiring and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce
- Coordination of all third party deliverables that contribute to the overall product
- Experience managing a multi-site development team
- Creation and execution of any required development processes
- Status reporting to stakeholders
- Proven record of successfully running software development programs for wireless products, preferably 5G, and delivering product to market
- Organized, goal-oriented, self-starter, with a team focused mentality
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
If you're keen to be at the forefront of driving world-class technology innovation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Back to top