DecisionDesk is hiring a mid to senior level python developer to join alongside our Director of Development. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a small, fast paced, venture backed team, taking a product to scale.
- 5+ years building production quality server-side web applications
- Comfortable with Python (Django, Tastypie, MongoEngine, Gunicorn)
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, where balance of speed and quality of code is paramount
- Experience working in cloud environments such as AWS
- Experience with Version Control tools and workflow (Git, GitHub) is preferred
- Experience running and diagnosing production applications
- Comfortable planning and designing system architecture in a collaborative environment
- Fluent in Linux environments
You'll work with people like Carol, VP of Engineering at DecisionDesk
Meet Some of DecisionDesk's Employees
Charley creates and codes the unique data structure systems that power the back-end information exchanges between DecisionDesk, its clients, and their users.
Back to top