Customer Success – Solutions Architect
DecisionDesk is an application and admissions decision manager for Higher Education servicing over 100 clients. We are a fast-paced and energetic startup looking for key members to help shape the next iteration of our core product.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be reporting to the VP of Customer Success, working closely with engineering, sales, and customer success, to configure, provision, and deploy our solution for clients.
Our ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect, including experience with enterprise-level cloud integrations with a client’s existing software. It will require strong communication, organization, and project management skills. You’ll be working with a small team and will be conducting on-site discovery with pre-sales clients and act as the post-sales point person for requirements gathering, statement of work generation, and client communication.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Statement of Work creation
- Technical Document creation
- Defining and writing specifications
- Pre-sales client discovery and product demonstration
- Post-sales requirements gathering and product on-boarding
- Agile project management
- SaaS/Web App software delivery
WE’D BE REALLY EXCITED IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Higher Education SIS (PeopleSoft, Banner, etc
- Middleware Solutions (Mulesoft, etc.)
- Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Web App (REST API) to On-Prem Integration
- Salesforce (or other cloud based CRMs)
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Ergonomic desk set-up w/ company laptop
- Fun, casual work environment
Meet Some of DecisionDesk's Employees
Charley creates and codes the unique data structure systems that power the back-end information exchanges between DecisionDesk, its clients, and their users.
Back to top