Website Associate Builder (Part Time-$13/hr.)
We are a growing company!
We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do:
We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Being a tech company we have a laid back environment. Casual dress code: sandals and shorts approved, bagel Fridays, and a game room whenever you need a break! Those are just a few of the perks!
Here's a glimpse into our world:
Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for supporting and assisting in the build of websites using our proprietary CMS along with HTML, CSS and php.
Essential Job Duties
Associate Website Builder: The primary responsibility for this position is to assist in the building of websites by implementing add-ons, custom pages, ordering products and assisting the website builder.
- Order and inplement internal and 3rd party add-ons to websites.
- Build custom landing pages.
- Minor Website revisions.
- Provision & install call tracking and Automated Incentives.
- Conduct pre and post launch QA
- Communicate with the CRM team to install and troubleshoot Crossfire &Precise price.
Education: Vocational/Technical Degree or equivalent experience required
Experience: At least 1 year of developer experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask.
- Requires knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Must be able to provide support and communication to with other developers and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop.
- Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Must be able to maintain integrity, minimize confusion and keep control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability.
- Aptitude to learn technical information quickly.
- Must have a working knowledge of responsive development.
- Excellent reasoning and logical thinking capabilities.
Major Business/Professional Contacts
May require interaction with vendors, partners
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top