DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
- Write robust and reusable code
- Live and breathe HTML, CSS
- Inline styling for emails
- Design responsive email and manage marketing campaigns
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Deep expertise with supporting web standards technologies including Bootstrap 3 and Responsive Design Unit Testing, A/B Email Testing
- Landing Page Design
- Ability to maintain consistency within brand guidelines
- Team player and excellent communicator (Agile/Scrum experience)
- Open to learn about and implement new technologies
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate
- Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment
- Have strong personal organization and attention to detail while maintaining high level of code quality
- Self-driven and actively seek out new challenges on your own.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- 2+ Years minimum web development for marketing or sales
- 2+ Years minimum experience with CSS
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability
- Strong FTP file management skills (server)
- Experience with single page applications and mobile development.
- Experience with email and web QA tools.
- Experience with QA testing existing code.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, HTML, Email Coding
- Expert knowledge of HTML email design and testing. History of building for cross browser compatible web applications (working knowledge of graceful degradation and progressive enhancement) Comfortable with, but not a slave to frameworks (can analyze and adapt to framework deficiencies)
You would be an even better candidate if you have:
- Experience with Workamajig
- Knowledge in Emma and Marketo
- Knowledge of network connectivity, protocols, network security devices, network types, including wireless, Cat5, and common operating systems, such as Windows and MAC.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top