Technical Website Customer Support Agent (Entry Level-FT-$13/hr.)
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Here's a glimpse into our world:
Skills/Requirements Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for supporting, updating and maintaining websites. Technical skill set required.
Essential Job Duties
- Provide world class customer support via telephone, chat and email to clients and vendors
- Customize and modify customer websites
- Custom page creation
- Provide training to customers on best practices and how to use our systems.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Client and process focused
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Web Development and PHP
- One year of customer support experience
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top