Technical Support Specialist
Anyone can pick up a phone and read off a script-which is why we're not looking for just anyone.
We are in search of a professional problem solver who not only has the knowledge to properly diagnose an issue, but the ability to effectively communicate it, and the expertise to correct it-all while delivering a first-class level of customer service.
Our ideal candidate has a genuine passion for technology and a natural inclination to take a customer-centric approach in all that they do. Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is also essential, as our Technical Software Support Specialists serve as our jacks of all trades. We are willing to train on the technical aspects of the position, though our ideal candidate is pre-programmed with the desire to work directly with customers.
The customer may come first, but at DealerSocket, our employees are equally as valuable. Beyond the opportunity to get hands on experience, and to work closely with technology in a fun, fast-paced and focused environment, we offer competitive compensation, paid time off, insurance, and many other perks (Bagel Friday) that help to bring even more spice to our one-of-a-kind Customer Support team.
If you're ready to crumple up those mind-numbing phone call scripts and embrace a position where no two days are ever the same, we want to hear from you.
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- A passion for technology.
- Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Back to top