Technical Forms Agent (Contract)
We are a growing company!
We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do:
We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Being a tech company we have a laid back environment. Casual dress code: sandals and shorts approved, bagel Fridays, and a game room whenever you need a break! Those are just a few of the perks!
Here’s a glimpse into our world: https://www.instagram.com/dealersocket/?hl=en
Skills/Requirements Job Purpose Summary
The position is to program documents for car dealerships. DealerSocket provides the most up-to-date regulated documents to keep companies compliant with ever changing state and federal laws.
Essential Job Duties
- Program electronic documents
- Work with Implementation Team to assure delivery of compliant legal documents for new installs and/or revised/additional documents for existing clients
- Assure that document programming is complete and tested prior to install dates
- Meet 10 business days policy for document delivery
- Maintain electronic forms library
- Develop strategies and tools for improving document processing
- Work with Programming Team on document product enhancements and beta testing new software developments
- Help train customers and internal staff on document processing policies and legal guidelines
- Create and maintain document cases in Salesforce.com
- Maintain thorough follow-up communication with customers, team members and entire company
- Maintain databases, electronic file storage and paper files
- Complete other duties as assigned
Education, Skills & Experience
- Three years related professional experience with electronic document layout, imaging and processing preferred
- Proven expertise using Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using XBASE or HTML preferred
- Understanding of titling requirements and procedures preferred
- Good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize, utilize strong organizational skills, and carry out duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle proprietary information in a confidential and professional manner
- Comprehensive software background is necessary, along with keen interest and ability to learn technology quickly
- Strong candidates will have a high attention to detail, be self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top