Strategic Accounts Specialist
DealerSocket designs, developments and delivers a product suite of software solutions for every department in an automotive dealership. We provide a single platform containing marketing, finance, sales, service, customer experience, and data mining solutions.
- More than 200,000 users at over 10,000 auto dealerships throughout the U.S., Canada, and Australia are optimizing their dealership with in-depth data to save critical time and money, while increasing sales and staff effectiveness, all powered through DealerSocket.
- 1/3 of all cars in the US and Canada are sold by companies using our products.
- Full time position with full benefits in as little as 30 days including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life insurance and more.
- Manage sales opportunities to sell Additional Integrations or Additional Users.
- Ability to identify revenue opportunities while understanding short term goals vs long term consequences.
- Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of current DealerSocket customers.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Gain a high level understanding of DealerSocket products and services.
- Utilize SalesForce internally to track all activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ yrs of inside sales experience
- Experience with SaaS, Automotive Dealerships and Transaction Selling preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
- Possess strong sales techniques, excellent closing skills and negotiating skills.
- Must be motivated, disciplined, aggressive, proactive
Back to top