Sr. Project Manager (Software- SaaS) CA or UT
Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for the execution of enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. This individual will manage projects across multiple business units and must understand the role and responsibilities of each business unit. In addition, this individual will assist with the development and implementation of project/program management methodologies and tools as well as the establishment and integration of PMO measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with business needs and corporate objectives.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead and manage projects from initiation to execution. Will require the dotted-line management and direction of internal, consultant, and/or vendor resources throughout various stages of delivery.
- Work closely with executive sponsors to establish clear project goals, scope, budget, etc.
- Participate in the evaluation and project prioritization process, including the development of business cases, cost/benefit analysis, ROI, and related materials.
- Implement and monitor appropriate controls and governance structures to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of assigned projects.
- Create, maintain, and manage the review and approval of standard project documentation including, but not limited to: Statements of Work, Project Schedules, Technical Requirements and Specifications, Process Workflows, Test Scripts, Implementation Plans, and related documentation.
- Translate high-level Business Requirements documents in to Technical Specifications, and help prioritize and manage requirements, possibly through a multi-phased delivery approach.
- Lead and/or assist with the analysis and documentation of complex process workflows, future-state conceptual system designs, user interfaces, and similar components.
- Identify, evaluate, obtain approval as necessary, and manage all changes in scope, including possible financial impacts associated to external service providers.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive project related presentations and status reports to Steering Committees, Senior and Executive Management, and other internal and external resources.
- Respond to and manage project related inquiries from end users.
- Act as liaison between technical and business resources, and help mitigate and manage conflicts, risks, and issues.
- Assist in the development and continuous refinement of the PMO, and advocate and observe best practices to help improve the PMO
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study
- PMP or other project management certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Six Sigma certification is a plus (ie Lean, GB, DFSS, BB, MBB, etc.)
- 8+ years of total experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- 5+ years of experience in software industry
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information in a concise manner and to make recommendations on strategies to resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong project management, leadership and negotiation skills needed
- Strong skills in conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Results orientation with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and deliver presentations with a wide variety of audiences
- Proven experience managing business and technical resources, including vendors and/or consultants.
- Ability to operate effectively and easily transition between strategic and tactical initiatives and assignments.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket's suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers' experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Justin D.Sales Director
Justin works in conjunction with the DealerSocket Sales Team to ensure that dealerships across the country know exactly how the company can benefit their businesses.
Back to top