Sr. Mobile Developer - iOS
DealerSocket designs, developments and delivers a product suite of software solutions for every department in an automotive dealership. We provide a single platform containing marketing, finance, sales, service, customer experience, and data mining solutions. 1/3 of all cars sold in the US and Canada are sold by companies using our products.
More than 200,000 users at over 10,000 auto dealerships throughout the U.S., Canada, and Australia are optimizing their dealership with in-depth statistics to save critical time and money, while increasing sales and staff effectiveness, all powered through DealerSocket.
Awesome products- amazing software solutions for every aspect of the automotive industry's relationship with their customer
Flexible hours and a genuine work/life balance. Our Software Engineers typically work 40-45 hrs a week.
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and 401K among others. 5 weeks a year of paid time off including holidays, sick and vacation
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for leveraging the unique capabilities of mobile technologies to join our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Our ideal candidate
- Leads by example, in code and collaboration.
- Loves to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Writes, speaks, and presents well to disparate audiences.
We expect you to
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Participate in daily ten-minute scrums to report progress and impediments.
- Participate in weekly SCRUM team meetings to estimate work, review your last sprint, and plan your next sprint.
You should have
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of iOS app development experience
- Deep understanding of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, and the use of NSURLSession for API access
- Have published at least one original iOS app in the App Store
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Experience in the following is a plus
- Swift programming experience on iOS apps
- Web Service development
- iPhone, iPad, and universal app development
- Working on multiple projects, products, and technologies
- Android app development experience
Back to top