Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer- Windows
DealerSocket designs, developments and delivers a product suite of software solutions for every department in an automotive dealership. We provide a single platform containing marketing, finance, sales, service, customer experience, and data mining solutions. More than 200,000 users at over 10,000 auto dealerships throughout the U.S., Canada, and Australia are optimizing their dealership with in-depth statistics to save critical time and money, while increasing sales and staff effectiveness, all powered through DealerSocket.
To see more about us and our environment go to:
The Infrastructure Engineer deploys and manages Windows based systems used in the development and production infrastructure of multiple SaaS applications. Migrate existing applications to the cloud. If you already have experience with AWS that’s great, if not this is a good opportunity to add that to your skillset.
Full time position with full benefits in as little as 30 days including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life insurance and more.
- Implements and deploys Windows based systems to support business objectives including pre-production and production areas.
- Collaborates with other infrastructure teams, developers, business analysts and other business stakeholders to implement requirements and deploy systems.
- Develop, deploy and configure for performance and availability, monitoring & alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
- Installs, configures and manages software applications and services such as IIS, MS SQL, FTP, Nagios, system & networking services and others.
- Provides on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
- 5+ yrs Windows system engineering
- Experience in a SaaS web development environment.
- Strong virtualization knowledge
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python) and provisioning tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, Vagrant or others.
- Demonstrable skills and experience with MS SQL database server connectivity and clustering
Bonus Points for having:
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, VLANs, firewalls, load balancers.
Experience with continuous software deployment and Agile/SCRUM
Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL (a couple of our software dev teams use LAMP stack)
Experience with AWS
Back to top