Senior Event Marketing Manager
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country.
We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
The candidate will be an experienced event marketer with a solid understanding of event planning, execution, measurement best practices, knowledge and experience with profit generating, tradeshow, association, and retention event models.
In this role the Sr. Event Marketing Manager will drive thought leadership, assist in building the event strategy aligned to business objectives to ensure event success and excellence in event marketing execution.
- Work towards the next and subsequent event implementations
- Assist in building the event strategy and event goals to ensure event success
- Development of value propositions and packages for attendee acquisition and partner participation
- Project management including (but not limited to) budget management, revenue generation, accounting, venue selection, vendor sourcing and management, project plan management, event promotion and registration, on-site event management, event measurement and analytics, prioritization and issue escalation
- Utilize measurement and analytics to deliver event against expected business results and key performance targets
- Expertly lead and manage core planning meetings across marketing groups, driving alignment against shared objectives
- Build and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event trip report.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product teams, PR, and executive management to achieve business goals via event marketing.
- Identify staffing needs, vendors and staff options and selection, team motivation and performance
- Analyze event, industry and competitive data. Utilize meaningful and relevant data to improve effectiveness and efficient of events This position requires frequent contact with all levels across the company including business groups, senior executives, current customers and vendors.
- 5 Years minimum event management experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills including public presentations
- Excellent written skills including MS PowerPoint & Word
- Ability to manage and successfully complete multiple projects and priorities
- Flexibility to adapt to sudden changes in direction
- Highly organized and detail with ability to manage limited resources with competing requests
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top