Sales Development Manager
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
The SDM's have extreme visibility in DealerSocket's sales organization and the role can be broken down into three key responsibilities:
1) Generate pipeline for the teams we support through sourcing and developing new business opportunities (chat, web lead phone, event/convention leads, referrals, etc.)
2) Develop and nurture the relationship between our new/prospective clients and DealerSocket's Account Teams
3) Accelerate deal cycles
What you'll do
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating target accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills, performing needs analysis and providing a high-level product overview. In addition, candidate would work to qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build quality sales pipeline.
- Product focus could include, but is not limited to: websites and related products, CRM and related products, equity mining, dealer management systems and related products, inventory management and related products and digital marketing.
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification, standard Q&A is utilized and opportunity tracking/ distribution rules are followed.
- Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Assist customers in understanding DealerSocket's platform solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
- Process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
What you need to succeed
- 1-3 years cold calling, prospecting experience.
- Be based in or near San Clemente, CA and able to work from the DealerSocket Office headquarters daily.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the DS sales force and account management organization.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with prospects delivering qualified sales opportunities for the DS Sales Team.
- Deep understanding and ability to communicate DealerSocket's automotive technology platform to customers both at a business and technical level.
- Skill to keep Salesforce.com up to-date with lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking, correct marketing event codes with the ability to track success.
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies and procedures.
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
- Meet or exceed monthly qualified opportunity targets.
DealerSocket is looking for a high-energy aggressive Sales Development Manager to generate and qualify target accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities.
Check us out!
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top