DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for office and and human resource administrative activities.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage supply inventory and place orders as needed
- Manage Costco supply inventory and ordering
- Packing and shipping for black boxes and DL scanners
- All mail processing to include postage, delivering mail to post office and pick up and distribution of mail
- Send letters to dealerships requesting original documents
- Filing of contracts/addendums, cancellation letters, etc.
- Receptionist duties to include greeting of guests, managing candidate application completion
- Benefit enrollments
- Resume review and distribution
- Other activities as required by managerment
Education: High School Graduate
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Basic computer skills
Check out our company culture!
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top