DealerSocket is a leading provider of SaaS (software-as-a-service) fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Awesome products: analytics, marketing, finance, sales, service, customer experience, and data mining solutions
Advancement opportunities: DealerSocket is growing rapidly. We have made several strategic acquisitions in order to deliver even more services to our clients. That adds to already diverse career paths.
Free soda fountain. No dress code. Convenient location right off 1-15. Walking distance from restaurants.
For a glimpse into a world:
As a Software Quality Assurance Manager, you will lead QA team members who are responsible for performing end-to-end testing of small and large-scale features and applications spanning across multiple agile teams. The QA Manager works with QA team members to define software quality initiatives, and provides technical leadership for test automation, test process, and test tooling for DealerSocket's web and mobile applications.
- Define, implement, and maintain quality assurance methodologies and processes that all stakeholders can rally behind, and that align with the organization.
- Work directly with engineering managers, product owners, and operations managers to ensure the quality of applications and services.
- Oversee the definition, implementation, and maintenance of test automation strategies that enable the team to perform comprehensive regression testing of existing functionality earlier in the release cycle.
- Define and collect metrics to measure each team's success and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide for technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training.
- Recruit and maintain a strong QA team capable of creating comprehensive tests and analyzing test results to both direct further test development and isolate defects for engineering remediation.
- Evaluate team member's skillsets and have the ability to make effective use of staff.
- Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices.
- Supervise the maintenance of DealerSocket's test case library.
- Coordinate and execute Risk Based Regression Testing activities for your team.
- Participate in Deployment Testing exercises as needed.
- 4 + years managing Software QA, software engineering, or other technology-related teams.
- 3+ years of hands-on software QA experience preferably in SaaS.
- Expert understanding of industry standard quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Experience with implementation of automation and performance testing applications
- SDLC in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Technical expertise that enables meaningful conversations with product architects & engineers.
- Demonstrate excellent technology leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Test case management, defect tracking, and quality reporting.
- Agile Software Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Customer Relationship Management
- Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies.
- Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
- In-depth knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing.
- Proficiency with C# and SQL.
- Ability to facilitate root cause analysis for critical defects and/or system outage.
- Display exceptional judgment and take the initiative to drive tasks to completion.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Justin works in conjunction with the DealerSocket Sales Team to ensure that dealerships across the country know exactly how the company can benefit their businesses.
Back to top