QA Analyst I
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Job Purpose Summary
As a QA Analyst I, you are primarily responsible for black box testing. You may be asked to perform gray and/or white box testing depending on the needs of your team and your skill-level. QA Analysts are responsible for ensuring their team's work has been adequately tested to meet the team's definition of done.
Essential Job Duties
- Establish User Personas in collaboration with Product Management and team
- Facilitate the decomposition of business requirements, into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria
- Document and execute Acceptance Tests Contribute to the maintenance of DealerSocket's test case library
- Coordinate and execute Risk Based Regression Testing activities for your team
- Participate in Deployment Testing exercises as needed
- Participate in all SCRUM events, including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, daily stand-up and Sprint Review
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ Years Software Quality Assurance experience
- SDLC in an Agile/ SCRUM environment
- Test Case Management, Defect Tracking and Quality Reporting
- Agile Software Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Customer Relationship Management
Skills & Expertise
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Professional demeanor
- Work effectively in a team setting
- Work efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Proficient time management abilities
- Manage several activities in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies
- Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
- Adapt to Agile Testing practices
- SQL, .NET & C#
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
- Required to participate in Major Releases (mandatory from office headquarters).
- May be required to participate in Maintenance Releases (remotely or from office headquarters).
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top