DealerSocket is the software punch behind the Nation’s largest automobile dealers. We have the best and brightest employees with Development Centers of Excellence in Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin and Texas. Our real strength is in the exceptional quality of work we do, and how we put our heads together to offer clients something powerful, cutting-edge, and distinct on every level. Our company culture centers on that effort, but it’s also about ensuring that we enjoy making it happen. We get involved in our local community through charity and volunteer projects, and at the same time we create a community of our very own with events like parties, retreats, team sports and impromptu gatherings in the game room. Get through the screen door and on to our porch!
This role should be a beacon reflecting our cultural values: Be your best, achieve more together, Think beyond your role, Make the plane, Serve to win and Make it happen. Level-up during your interview by showing us what these mean to you and remember to ask us what “Make the plane” means.
Here’s a glimpse into our world:
Job Purpose Summary
As a QA Analyst I, you are primarily responsible for thorough functional testing of application. Adhere to quality assurance standards in order to provide the highest quality software products to both external and internal customers. Works with product owners to understand the business needs and objectives relative to the desired functionality of products and applications. As QA Analyst I you are responsible for ensuring their team’s work has been adequately tested to meet the team’s definition of done.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform test analysis on assigned user stories review acceptance criteria, collaborate with product owner /contribute on completeness of user stories.
- Develop & Executes detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Documents defects/bugs and enhancement requests and assists development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the problems found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- Assists fellow agile team members and customers with problem reporting and resolution and maintaining appropriate follow-up communications throughout the defect resolution process.
- Contributes towards QA Story points estimation and test scheduling process
- Creates high level test flows/ procedures with clearly defined test objectives
- Establish User Personas in collaboration with Product Management and team.
- Document and execute Acceptance Tests
- Contribute to the maintenance of Dealer Socket’s test case library
- Coordinate and execute Risk Based Regression Testing activities for your team
- Participate in Deployment Testing exercises as needed
- Participate contribute Sprint planning sessions
- Participate in all SCRUM events, including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, daily stand-up and Sprint Review
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ Years Software Quality Assurance experience
- SDLC in an Agile/ SCRUM environment
- Test Case Management, Defect Tracking and Quality Reporting
- Agile Software Testing
- Continuous Delivery
WE ARE AUTOMOTIVE ™
Back to top