Product Support Expert Manager
The Product Support Expert Manager will oversee the PSE team. This position requires a strong customer focus as well as demonstrated management, advanced technical skills and strong leadership skills.
This Job Description indicates the major duties required, but does not include all the duties and qualifications required of an employee
Essential Job Duties
- Manage a team of Product Support Experts and assist in facilitating effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, Engineering & Operations.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Product Support Expert team, including corresponding support managers to meet and exceed department objectives and company goals set by management.
- Responsible for driving quality and efficient support and service to the organization through the daily management of the team including hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, training and problem solving.
- Facilitate resolutions for customer escalations with an understanding of company policy and an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Foster and maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement, focused on building efficient processes, optimizing staffing models, and streamlining workflows.
- Responsible for ensuring customer support metrics are achieved. Help evaluate, recommend, implement, and maintain customer support and service applications and tools.
- Streamline and automate processes that improve customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and drive operational efficiencies.
- Ensure that quality is a priority among the team, including identifying potential training opportunities.
- Work with other managers in current location as well as other locations globally to ensure operational consistency and standardization.
- Proactively address issues and ensure appropriate work environment for all employees.
- Effectively communicate and report operational progress to direct reports on a regular basis including clear overview of objectives, needs for improvement, and action plans.
- Identify, monitor, track, and maintain individual and team growth and performance, including strengths and weaknesses. Hold the team accountable for results.
- Serve as a lead technical liaison between the technical support group and cross-functional teams on all issues that may affect customers, including planned and unplanned outages, defects etc.
- History of process improvement, problem solving skills, customer advocacy orientation, and leadership in a cross-functional team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage critical situations from inception to resolution with a working knowledge of the Engineering/Product scrum process.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with emphasis on mentoring, motivating, and driving a large team to success.
- Experience implementing team processes and monitoring effectiveness.
- Ability to identify, analyze, prioritize, and resolve daily operational problems and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Energetic, motivated, and customer focused.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a rapidly changing technology environment.
- Ability to hire, train, and retain quality team members is critical.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical support manager role in a SAAS technical support environment.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Justin works in conjunction with the DealerSocket Sales Team to ensure that dealerships across the country know exactly how the company can benefit their businesses.
Back to top