Product Marketing Manager
DealerSocket Inc. a leading provider of software-as-a-service fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture DealerSocket Product Marketing Manager Role
Description The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) works in an inbound marketing environment and is responsible for the positioning of the product within the market. The PMM must be in tune with the needs of the buyer and strategizes on how the product features satisfy those business needs. The PMM is responsible for how the product is introduced into the market and oversees all ongoing messaging, both traditional and digital.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for having a strong knowledge of the company, the product and the target audience while keeping up to date on industry trends and the competitive landscape. He or she is responsible for providing the Operations team with all content to produce all marketing assets including sales collateral, advertisements, press releases, case studies, testimonials, videos, articles/editorials, white papers, web sites, event promotion, social media posts, competitive matrixes, battle cards, and more.
- Team member of the inbound marketing team as project owner
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to ensure project is meeting consumer objectives and expectations
- Creates and submits creative briefs to Marketing Operations team to be scheduled into Marketing "sprints"
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to build reporting and dashboards within Salesforce to track program success
- Manage various aspects of marketing the product including development, launch, advertising and packaging
- Develop market strategies with the goal of maximizing profits while ensuring customers are satisfied with the product
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing approaches to aid in sales enablement and product development
- Monitor performance of campaigns through impressions, leads, conversions and ROI
- Work with Product Management in Development to align marketing with product launch and product roadmap
- Communicate campaign launch, milestones and analytics to organization
- Ensure product messaging upholds the overall integrity of the brand Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years in a product marketing or marketing manager role desired
- Automotive industry knowledge and experience is a positive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Track record for excellent collaboration with team members in agile or MARCOM environment
- Marketing automation software certification, Marketo preferred
- Expert level experience using Salesforce.com
- Oversee project lifecycle within project management software • Highly motivated and passionate to work in fast paced inbound marketing environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Up to 25% of travel time is required
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top