Product Manager, Product Owner - Integrations
We are a growing company!
- We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
- 31% of all cars sold in the US use DealerSocket!
What We Do:
- We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Being a tech company we have a laid back environment. Casual dress code: sandals and shorts approved, bagel Fridays, and a game room whenever you need a break! Those are just a few of the perks!
The position is responsible for identifying, prioritizing and delivering new data features and integration points. This is a key role within the Product Development team, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to connect and create complete solutions. The Product Manager will work closely with a team consisting of Analysts, Software Engineers, and Test Engineers, and must be able to analyze, compose, and communicate effective User Stories and Acceptance Criteria. The Product Manager must communicate effectively with multiple teams throughout DealerSocket, and with the company's key strategic external partners.
- Team Member of the Agile Scrum Team as Product Owner
- Creates & Maintains the Product Backlog
- Prioritizes the Backlog according to the Product Vision
- Creates Epics, Stories and Defects with acceptance criteria
- Helps Estimate work items with the Scrum Team
- Responsible for Defect Escalation
- Voice of the Customer and sets vision in the Scrum Team
- Participates in Daily Scrum, Grooming, Planning & Retrospective
- Demo’s the Product Progress in Sprint Review
- Trains on the Product for our internal uses monthly
- Decision Maker when adding and removing workitems in Sprint
- Visits Customers when needed to gain insight
- Works directly and closely with the Senior Product Manager
- Builds key relationships with the ScrumTeam & ScrumMaster
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent Communication both verbal and written
- Experience creating wireframes or mockups allowing clear collaboration with designers and engineers
- Experience understanding, documenting and coordinating integrations with outside companies.
- Experience reading technical integration documents to identify business and workflow requirements
- Experience communicating with outside companies about contracts terms, pricing, and timelines
- Understanding of integration technologies and methods
- Including web services, APIs, and FTP methods.
- Experience mapping data elements with outside company data sets.
- Experience dealing with integration business logic and workflows to ensure data integrity with outside companies.
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Agile Product Management experience desired
- Automotive Industry knowledge and experience is a positive
- Highly motivated and passionate to work in a fast agile environment and with the ability to adapt to change
Back to top