DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Here's a glimpse into our world:
The Product Expert is responsible for providing product specific expertise, training, and consulting to internal customers. The Product Expert will enable our internal customers to assist our external customers with optimized utilization of the Independent Dealership Management System (iDMS) with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete simple to moderately complex tasks related to the customer service of a specific product line
- Develop and implement best practices for a specific product lines
- Analyze various forms of data to make recommendations to internal customers regarding users in their territory
- Coordinate with internal customers on projects involving product optimization and best product practices and procedures; communicate with customer facing teams on a daily basis until issues are resolved
- Work independently under general supervision with minimal directions And other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role preferrably for a software company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Independent Automotive Dealership industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Position may require some travel – up to 25%
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top