OEM Customer Success Manager
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
The OEM Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the success of DealerSocket products and services. The OEM Customer Success Manager is focused on customer retention and upselling accounts on additional products and services that drive results.
- Complete simple to moderately complex tasks related to the satisfaction and retention of current DealerSocket dealers and OEM customers
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients' Regional OEM offices, including increasing adoption, ensuring satisfaction and retention and creating opportunities to introduce other DealerSocket products
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each assigned OEM client to drive continued value of our products and services by helping DealerSocket dealers in the OEM Region
- Advocate for the customer including resolution of issues and push for product improvements
- Assist customer in achieving their goals through the establishment of agreed-upon performance metrics that are defined, agreed upon and measurable
- Work independently with minimal direction
- And other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working directly with customers, preferably in a sales related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience presenting both to groups and one-on-one
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time
check us out!
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top