Marketing Operations Manager, SaaS
DealerSocket's mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. We help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers' experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 10,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced customer acquisition campaign environment and be extremely effective in actioning high value, data driven insights to accelerate the success and growth of marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for ensuring marketing technology is customized to the needs of its users as well as set up to ensure effective data quality. You will lead process development and marketing analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define the Marketing Operations vision and strategy that enables intelligent decisions through precise analysis.
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department.
- Develop and implement scalable marketing operations processes and integrated systems, providing a means for highly effective measurement, recommendations, trend reporting and accurate forecasting.
- Analyze dashboards/reports to identify the highest value campaign / media channel drivers to increase sales velocity, subsequently recommending media mix adjustments and optimizations
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to evaluate campaign effectiveness, integrated campaign ROI/analysis, identify segments and audiences with biggest potential, lead scoring, lifecycle nurture effectiveness, etc.
- Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, and finance of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy.
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value; make sure funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions such as industry, geo, and persona.
- Build and maintain infrastructure for outbound marketing
- Work closely with the directors of Lead Development and Product Marketing to organize and disseminate material for the outbound prospecting resources
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to manage and improve existing lead-to-close process
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of marketing operations experience in a technology environment
- High proficiency with Salesforce.com, Marketo and Microsoft Excel
- Balance of strategic vision and tactical execution
- Extremely analytical and strategic
- Adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Proven experience with change management and organizational transformation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management skills
Back to top