Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis (Corporate)
Job Title: Manager, Financial Planning & Reporting
Summary of Role:
This role will be responsible for managing a team of analysts who are responsible for a variety of projects and initiatives in support of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and serve as Finance Partners to the senior leadership of the company.
The ideal candidate will possess strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity, strong modeling and analytical skills, great communication skills, willingness to serve as a cross-functional business partner, and the ability to think fluidly during presentations and conversations.
The self-motivated individual will be required to organize, plan, and execute assigned duties to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
The position will require vision for process/approach development and improvement, technical data skills to pull data, analytical experience to understand the data, and communication skills to summarize and present to a cross functional audience, including senior and executive leadership.
This is a key position within the finance organization and reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
: • Mentor and lead a team of Finance Partners who are assigned to an executive and serve as a go-to resource for financial information, business drivers, metrics, and budget information. These partners are the FP&A experts for assigned function and will be expected to provide forecasting and risk/opportunity analysis against strategic and operating plans and deliver financial expertise to projects within their assigned executive's purview
• Work in close sync with the FP&A reporting team to provide context and feedback from the business on data and forecasts and be able to communicate reporting and metrics to the business teams
• Manage an ever-changing variety of financial projects, including but not limited to - executive initiatives, cost savings initiatives, compensation plan design and review, buy/sell scenarios, cash flow management, investment business cases, strategic planning, headcount and resource planning
• Serve as a financial resource on projects to implement and design process workflows throughout the business, and system and database implementations and updates
• Work within Finance and with external business partners to proactively review processes and workflows to suggest improvements and efficiencies with the goal to work smarter, not harder, and provide consistently high quality data to decision makers
• Be comfortable managing in a dynamic work environment with constantly shifting deadlines and priorities
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Justin works in conjunction with the DealerSocket Sales Team to ensure that dealerships across the country know exactly how the company can benefit their businesses.
Back to top