Forms Developer (HTML)
We are a growing company!
We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do:
We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Being a tech company we have a laid back environment. Casual dress code: sandals and shorts approved, bagel Fridays, and a game room whenever you need a break! Those are just a few of the perks!
Here’s a glimpse into our world: https://www.themuse.com/companies/dealersocket
Skills/Requirements Job Purpose Summary
The position is to be a key player in document layout, updates and delivering highly important electronic documents. WE provide the most up to date documents to car dealerships that support their business functions and assist in customer’s daily processes
Essential Job Duties
- Work with Implementation Team to assure delivery of documents for new installs and/or revised/additional documents for existing clients
- Develop strategies and process for improving document processing
- Help train customers and internal staff on document processing policies and legal guidelines
- Follow up with customers accordingly to confirm satisfaction with form changes
- Maintain and update electronic file storage
Education, Skills & Experience
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Experience with electronic document layout, imaging and processing
- Ability to prioritize, utilize strong organizational skills, and carry out duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle proprietary information in a confidential and professional manner
- Keen interest and ability to learn technology quickly
- Strong candidates will have a strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, and capable of multi-tasking
Back to top