Executive Sales Manager
DealerSocket was founded in 2001 and is an industry-leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for the automotive industry. We help automotive dealers increase staff effectiveness, uncover sales opportunities, and increase customer retention- leading to increased revenue month after month. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015 we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
- Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Own the entire sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources.
- Demonstrate product information and features via phone, web, and in-store efforts.
- Show the value of using DealerSocket technology and consulting services.
- Establish relationships with automotive dealerships within your assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly targets and goals.
- Utilize Salesforce to internally track all activities.
- Successful business development background with expertise in conquest lead generation
- High workplace efficiency
- Ability to consistently fill pipeline and drive revenue opportunities
- Perceptive of interpersonal dynamics with the ability to connect with anyone
- Skilled presenter and communicator
- Master negotiator and closer
- Self-motivated and driven by success , strong work ethic and integrity
- 5+ years of sales experience, software sales experience preferred
- Successful Sales Track Record
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited commission structure (we believe you should be rewarded for the work you do!)
- Company paid, in-house, 8 week training in a group setting
- Continuous one-on-one coaching
- Company paid cell phone
- Full suite of benefits (including medical, dental, vision, PTO, company holidays, etc.)
Ideal candidates are experienced sales “hunters” and business development professionals that thrive in a competitive and rewarding environment. If you are passionate about sales, technology, and the automotive industry, join our successful sales organization, and apply today!
Back to top