Executive Sales Manager
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
- Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Own the entire sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources.
- Demonstrate product information and features via phone, web, and in-store efforts.
- Show the value of using DealerSocket technology and consulting services.
- Establish relationships with automotive dealerships within your assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly targets and goals.
Ideal candidates are "hunters" and business development professionals that thrive in a competitive and rewarding environment.
- Successful business development background with expertise in conquest lead generation
- Ability to consistently fill pipeline and drive revenue opportunities
- Perceptive of interpersonal dynamics with the ability to connect with anyone
- Skilled presenter and communicator
- Master negotiator and closer
- Self-motivated and driven by success, strong work ethic, and integrity
- Must have experience selling to automotive dealerships
- Successful Sales Track Record
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 25% per month in territory
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited commission structure (we believe you should be rewarded for the work you do!)
- Continuous one-on-one coaching
- Company paid cell phone
- Full suite of benefits (including Medical, Dental, Vision)
check us out!
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top