Digital Marketing Specialist
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Here's a glimpse into our world:
Ready to leave training camp and join the digital marketing pros? DealerSocket is looking for a Digital Marketing playmaker to join our team as a PPC Specialist. The ideal candidate has knowledge of paid search and display advertising and how to develop, set up and maintain the strategy using the latest tools.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage the strategy and setup of client PPC campaigns within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Measure and monitor keyword bids, budgets, and quality scores across client accounts
- Upload and replace new display ad creative
- Brainstorm and develop new social media ad campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimization
- Provide creative ad copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Provide ongoing consultation and analysis to clients on their marketing campaigns
- Communicate and train internal team members on new products, strategies, and trends
- Generate weekly and monthly PPC campaign reporting as needed
- Provide budget recommendations and analysis to the sales team for prospective clients
Education: Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Desired 1-2 years' professional work experience with AdWords, Analytics, Bing Ads, Social Media and other internet marketing related tasks or 1-year minimum with DealerSocket, but will train the right candidate with less experience.
- You Know the Playbook: You know the ins-and out of digital marketing, Search Engine Marketing, SEO, and social media marketing. And if you don't, you have a strong desire to learn and stay up-to-date on digital trends
- You're an MVP: You can throw the deep ball. Make the one handed catches. And do that cool Eddie Lacy spin move. In the digital marketing world, that translates to excellent analytical, copywriting, and communication skills. Proficiencies in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, AdWords Editor and Facebook Power Editor are a plus! A true MVP-P (Most Valuable PPC Person)
- You're a Team Player: You're not only great at doing things on your own, but you're also good at collaborating with our team —helping to develop new products, brainstorm new ideas, and much more. And when it comes time, you'll be ready to put the team on your back and lead the charge when our veterans are out of the office.
- You Love Playing the Game: You are driven to keep up with all that is digital marketing. This includes being one step ahead of Google, Bing, Facebook etc.…and 3 steps ahead of our competition. We don't want to be on the cutting edge — we want to be ahead of it.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Senior Manager of Design
Justin shapes both DealerSocket’s user experience design principles and the Design Team itself, developing unique software products that help current clients.
Back to top