Digital Marketing Analyst
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Here's a glimpse into our world:
Numbers. Data. All the things. DealerSocket is currently looking for someone with an analytical mind and a thirst for learning. The job will be responsible for everything from data entry and report building to analysis and support of clients through data-driven metrics and analysis.
Essential Job Duties:
- Google Search Console Setup and Maintenance
- Google Analytics Setup and Maintenance
- Data Entry and Website QA
- Reactive Site Alert Monitoring
- Setting up of Redirects
- Support of Website Product Experts on deeper Analytics/SEO/Site Structure questions
- Proactive Analysis and Other Projects as Assigned
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Web Management, Marketing or related field.
- Desired experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other applications. Will train the right candidate.
- Ability to problem solve with little information, by researching the right resources, to come up with an effective solution within the time constraints.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and solutions (verbal and written) to internal employees as well as external client base.
- Ability to work in a team environment to come up with the best solution with available resources.
- Ability to complete data entry tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to come up with new ideas to push the department and company forward in the space.
- May require interaction with vendors, partners.
- Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for extended periods of time.
- Travel may be required.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top