Digital Content Writer
Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men have had their day. Now it's our turn to show the automotive world what effective marketing is all about - and we need your help.
We're looking for creative wordsmiths and skilled marketers with a passion for writing to help strengthen our award-winning team. Our ideal candidate is not only a great writer, but also enthusiastic about leveraging SEO and social media to effectively reach customers.
Are you a writer who has been waiting for a position worthy of your talents? Do you have other noteworthy skills -- ping pong, salsa creation, mercenary Nerf War abilities -- that have gone woefully underutilized? If so, then a position as a Content Specialist at DealerSocket might be just what you're looking for.
Essential Job Duties
- Write unique content for dealership blogs, landing pages, press releases, and social media platforms
- Formulate content marketing and social media strategy for clients
- Engage customers with user-friendly formatting and intuitive on-page navigation
- Optimize all work with SEO best practices in mind and analyze results with Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
- Previous writing experience
- Experience working on a deadline
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Meticulous editing skills
- Knowledge of how businesses use social media
- Ability to generate interesting, SEO-focused topics
Back to top