Data Entry Representative - Temporary (11 openings)
We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do: We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Our Culture: Here’s a glimpse into our world: https://www.instagram.com/dealersocket/?hl=en
The position is responsible for reconciling customer data within our Customer Relationship Management system (SalesForce). We need someone that is very detail oriented to enter in the information accurately into excel spreadsheets.
- Pay : $14 hour
- Temporary – 6 month position
- Be able to work across departments to gather data which will identify history and current status of customer accounts
- Organize and present data in a meaningful, easy to understand format using MS Excel
- Use SalesForce to research and correct data and link to appropriate contract/addenda
- Use SalesForce to notify appropriate teams of data updates, specifically Billing dept
- Track and meet dept goals of account reconciliations
Education: High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree highly desired.
Experience: Data Entry experience highly desired.
- Very detail oriented
- Data entry skills
- Proficiency in basic MS Excel
- Organizational skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to meet weekly quota
- Comfortable to sit for 8 hours/day in front of a monitor
Back to top