Customer Support Rep (Inventory+)
We are a growing company!
We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do:
We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Being a tech company we have a laid back environment. Casual dress code: sandals and shorts approved, bagel Fridays, and a game room whenever you need a break! Those are just a few of the perks!
Here’s a glimpse into our world: https://www.themuse.com/companies/dealersocket
Skills/Requirements Essential Job Duties
- Answer customers’ technical questions and solve problems related to use of FEX, Autostar, or iDMS and related products
- Use automated phone queue and remote support software
- Effectively document customer calls and problem resolution using SalesForce
- Act independently and assume complete ownership of each customer issue until resolved
- When necessary, collaborate with other resources to resolve issue
- Contact third party vendors with inquiries and request other technical assistance
- Work with team members in other departments for needed problem resolutions
- Use documentation and training tools and provide to customers when needed
- Provide guidance, leadership, technical consultation and training to other staff on problem resolution, new software releases, and additional features as needed
- Provide thorough follow-up with customers, team members, and the entire company, when necessary
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience providing technical support
- Excellent problem solving skills are essential, working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication
- A comprehensive software background is preferred, hardware and systems understanding very helpful
- Good presentation and training skills are desired
- Must be able to deal effectively with antagonistic situations, using interpersonal skills to defuse escalated situations
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
Back to top