Customer Support Agent (Entry Level-FT-$13/hr.)
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Here's a glimpse into our world:
Will be responsible for receiving inbound voicemail & emails requesting training or technical support for DealerSocket, and following up on open tickets until resolution is found. This person will work closely with the customers as well as other departments within our organization to resolve their concerns.
This position is full-time with flexible hours. The goal of this position is to gain product knowledge and technical understanding of DealerSocket, with opportunities for advancement within the company.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent; some college courses preferred
- 1+ years of Customer Service Experience
- 1+ years of technical Support Experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
- Must be able to deal effectively with people.
- Ability to work under pressure is essential.
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top