Customer Success Manager
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the success of DealerSocket products and services. The Customer Success Manager is focused on customer retention and upselling accounts on additional products and services that drive results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete simple to moderately complex tasks related to the satisfaction and retention of current DealerSocket customers
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, including increasing adoption, ensuring satisfaction and retention and creating opportunities to introduce other DealerSocket products
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client to drive continued value of our products and services
- Advocate for the customer including resolution of issues and push for product improvements
- Assist customer in achieving their goals through the establishment of agreed-upon performance metrics that are defined, agreed upon and measurable
- Work independently with minimal direction
- 3+ years of experience working directly with customers, preferably in a sales related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience presenting both to groups and one-on-one
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Position may require travel – up to 10%
Check us out!
Meet Some of DealerSocket's Employees
Digital Design Manager
Edsel manages the Design Team responsible for digital marketing design. From websites to search engine marketing and new accounts, he ensures projects are always running smoothly.
Back to top